Vice President, Plant Protein Research & Development
Slayton Search Partners is pleased to announce the successful completion of a search for the Vice President, Plant Protein Research & Development for our client, a leading retail-branded and multi-billion dollar manufacturing company (meat protein and plant protein). The company is making a considerable investment in new manufacturing assets and has recently completed several acquisitions to expand its presence as a leader in the global Plant Protein industry. The company is values-driven with an outstanding industry reputation.
- The Vice President, Plant Protein Research & Development is responsible for the commercial performance, growth, and viability of the plant protein business across all product categories.
- She/he will be dedicated to the overall experience of how the company’s products are prepared, positioned, and consumed. They will ensure the company’s ability to rapidly adapt niche and global concepts while aligning people and technical capabilities for breakthrough innovation.
- This executive will create a relevant product suite and differentiated capabilities to support strategic growth objectives.
- She/he will build internal capabilities for technical leadership, platform innovation, and competitive advantage.
- This Vice President will manage the product life cycle to facilitate consumer/customer adoption, profitability, and product performance in relevant categories and channels.
- The role includes defining and executing a product and manufacturing portfolio strategy with colleagues in adjacent functions to include pilot plant operations and developing strategies to successfully commercialize new products.
- This is a highly visible position both internally and externally. This leader will demonstrate solutions and capabilities as an industry thought leader as well as the media.
Slayton Search Partners is thrilled to have recruited an exceptional executive to this role completing yet another search for our repeat client.
To learn more about our firm please visit us at: www.slaytonsearch.com
This search has been successfully completed.